- What does it cost to get in?
There is a $6 general admission which is for ALL visitors 3 years or older. Included with your admission is the hay ride, frontier fort, animal barn, playground, tire pyramid, barnyard bridge, corn tunnels, pumpkin patch entry, cider samples/demo, gopher hole and apple tasting.
- What do the Activity Wristbands cost and what is included?
The Activity Wristband costs $17 which includes admission and most of our activities this year. This year we also have an Ultimate Activity Wristband which costs $20, which includes admission but now includes Laser Tag and our Apple Sling Shot. To see the list of additional activities included with the wristband .
- Do I have to buy a wristband?
No you do not. This year we have also included a ticket option for those who don’t want to pay for the $17 or $20 wristband. It is also a great option for those who don’t have enough time or just want to do one or two things and not the rest. General Admission ($6 per person) still applies.
Tickets are $1 each or purchase a sheet of 25 for $20. Activities range from 1-5 tickets for 1 time through. You can see a list of how many tickets each activity is .
- What about weekdays?
Monday through Friday (with the exception of the 13th & 20th) admission is only $5. The Activity Wristband and Ultimate Wristband is $8 and $12 respectively. Weekday pricing is lower than weekends because some of the activities are not available…including the swing lines, and jumping pillow. See a full list of all the activities that are not available during the week .
- What about no school days?
Friday, October 13th and Friday, October 20th will be run as weekend days here at the farm. This means that ALL of our activities will be up and running, and weekend pricing will apply on these two days.
- Do we need to buy tickets in advance?
No, all tickets can be purchased at the ticket booths as you enter the farm. During the week, weekday wristbands can also be purchased in the store (the big red barn).
- Can I drop off my children to play on the activities and stay outside the farm?
No. For the safety of all, an adult (18 years or older) must accompany children 15 years & under at all times while visiting the farm. We encourage families to experience everything together!
- What forms of payment are accepted?
The majority of the Fall Festival is Square equipped. We accept cash, debit cards, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, & Discover. However, there are a few locations on the farm that are strictly cash only.
- What do guests have to pay extra for?
– Apple Sling Shot – $1.00 or 1 ticket for 3 tries
– Apple Cannon – $1.00 or 1 ticket for 2 tries
– Gem Mining – 5 or 8 tickets (depending on choice of stones)
– IMPROVED! – Laser Tag – $6.00 or 6 tickets
– Pumpkins, Gourds, Indian Corn, Squash, etc. All available U-pick or pre-picked.
– Food and Drinks available at our many concession stands
- How much time should we allow for a visit?
Depending on how much quality time you want to spend on each activity you can spend anywhere from 2 hours to all day here! We recommend you get here early so you can take in as many activities as possible or as you like during the busy weekend days.
- Can I buy pumpkins and food without an activity pass?
Entry to the pumpkin field is always free and you can also purchase pumpkins up at the (Big Red Barn) store. To get to the festival food venues you do need the general admission stamp which is $6.
- Is a pumpkin, gourd, Indian Corn, Squash, etc included with admissions?
No. These are all available for sale whether found out in the pumpkin patch, surrounding fields or in bins throughout the farm. Once paid for, your purchase will have a little sticker placed on it. This will be your proof of purchase when leaving the farm property. You can pay for your purchase at the main store and the pumpkin patch weigh station out in the field.
- Can I bring food to the farm?
On the weekends no outside food is allowed except for Birthday cake. We have delicious food available for sale throughout the Harvest Festival. During the week you are more than welcome to bring lunches.
- Can I bring my pets to the farm?
Yes, well-behaved pets are always allowed at the farm; however, they do need to be kept on a leash and we do ask that you clean up after your pets.
- What activities can I do with my pet?
The hay ride is the only activity we allow pets to participate with their owners. Pets are not allowed in the mazes.
- How much does it cost to park?
Nothing, parking is always free. Our parking is all directed by volunteers from Kiwanis and other organizations to ensure an efficient and orderly process and they gladly accept any donations.